Monday, April 13, 2009

Inspiration from Blogland

Yes, I blog stalk.

And all too often I see cute stuff I want to make. Here are some things I can't stop thinking about:

This Sign from V & Co. (only I want to put mine on my front porch and have it say 'stroller parking' so that when all my cute friends are over with their babies, we have a place to park the strollers):


Using old sheets to make stuff like this cute skirt and a dress for Brinks (again, V & Co.):



OWLS!! by Retro Mama:

They look pretty easy. I might be able to make one kind of close.



A cuter way to organize Brinkley's toys. Although I'll never be able afford this bookshelf from Pottery Barn, It's kind of what I'm looking for. I'm hoping for a good yard sale find:



Vinyl Wall Decals:

I have this big empty space above my couch. The problem is, the wall is brick covered by plaster. So, when we try to hang stuff with nails, it just crumbles the plaster and doesn't even come close to penetrating the brick. That's a problem.
The solution? Vinyl Wall Decals! I just need to save up a little bit of money to have my temporary stick on art! They sell lots of these types of things on Etsy.



A new ironing board cover. I found a cute tutorial on U-handblogs. Perhaps a cute ironing board will make me want to iron more... probably not.

Actually, the real reason behind wanting to cover my ironing board is so that it matches my bedroom. That way, when I am too lazy to put away the board after ironing, it won't look so bad because it will go with the decor! Heh!



The list could go on, but my baby needs me! See you tomorrow.

No comments: